CloudCamp in LA a couple of weeks ago was a lot of fun, a good time was had by all, and much knowledge was exchanged. Lots and lots of great discussions happened. It doesn’t matter what your knowledge level is, whether you’re a guru or maybe just be wondering about the cloud, you will get something out of this and learn new things. This is a technology-agnostic event.
Next week CloudCamp comes to San Diego. This is a totally free event (well, except for parking).
CloudCamp is an unconference where attendees can exchange ideas, knowledge and information in a creative and supporting environment, advancing the current state of cloud computing and related technologies. As an informal, member-supported gathering, we rely entirely on volunteers to help with meeting content, speakers, meeting locations, equipment and membership recruitment. We also have corporate sponsors that provide financial assistance with venues, food, drink, software, services and other valuable donations.
As of a few minutes ago, there were 77 spots left. Those spots will be gone soon, so register now.
Hope to see you there!
The schedule is:
- 6:00pm Registration & Networking
- 6:30pm Welcome and Thank yous
- 6:45pm Lightning Talks (5 minutes each)
- "5 minute PaaS overview" by Brian Loesgen of Microsoft
- Talk by Margaret Dawson of Hubspan
- "Turning the Cloud Upside Down" by Michael Krumpe of inteltechintg.com
- "Large-scale data processing with Hadoop in the Cloud" by Patrick Salami
- - Talk by Ken Klingensmith of IBM
- 7:15pm Unpanel
- 7:45pm Begin Open Spaces (organize the sessions)
- 8:00pm Open Spaces - Session 1
- 8:45pm Open Spaces- Session 2
- 9:30pm Wrap-up Session
- 9:45pm Head over to San Diego Brewing Co for drinks